Pz.II Ausf.G

This is the ancient release of the Pz.II not the recent one yet it's still more than passable for the price of a 1/72 Revell armor. If if had to do it against i would definitely replace the vinyl tracks and get a replacement head for the commander figure.

The fuel drum and the jerry cans covered with tarp as well as some straps and handles here and there are mine, rest of the tank is oob.

Enjoy.

bTHZLhil.jpg17m1fYil.jpg AFNrG3hl.jpgPkdH5TCl.jpg

8lN9hHEl.jpgpm4aXFrl.jpgXldeYf7l.jpgBzX6KCkl.jpg

Nice :thumbsup: ! I am just putting the finishing touches on this exact same kit (just different markings). I agree that the tracks are terrible...passable...but not the greatest. The figures in my kit had huge seams on the legs, arms, and face. Definitely showing their age. I gave up on the Afrika Korps troops and did my best on the commander. But he will eventually be replaced with a Verlinden commander wearing a dust mask over his mouth.

Great job!

Regards,

Don.

Thank you very much Don. I'm looking forward to your rendition.

As for the TC, no Verlinden here but i attempted to make the mouthcover via milliput...but still not happy with him and i am thinking of hiding him inside his hatch.