I need the following

Israeli Defense Force markings for a 1/48 F-15C, and a 1/35 m4a3 Sherman. I also need US markings for a 1/72 F8E and F8H. I have the following for trade, a 1/72 AM Tech EC-135 N/E Aria/Alots, a 1/72 Airfix Harrier GR-7, and a Revell 1/25 57 Chevrolet Bel Air sedan a 1/72 EA6B by Hobbycraft

Edited by midnightprowler

Prowler and Larry,

The Wikipedia article on the Prowler does not mention any other force other than USN and USMC forces flying the Prowler. There is one small blurb at the end of the article that states that Prowler operations have been performed in Afganistan, Iraq, and Syria. These missions were in suipport of coalition force operations in those countries since 2007, and were only of the Electronic Warfare(EW)nature. The last sentence in the blurb states that as of January, 2015, no munitions had been dropped and the host nations that provided bases for them have not been revealed. Here is a link to the full article:

Wikipedia Article on the EA-6B Prowler

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Prowler,

Dave Klaus still has the Cutting Edge sheet for the F-15 in IDF service on his Fine Art of Decals website. According to the description, you can do virtually any F-15 A/B/C/D that is/was in Israeli markings for the air superiority paint scheme. Here is a link to his website and the 16th decal down from the top may be a decal that you might be interested in:

Fine Art of Decals (1/48th Postwar Treasures page)

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen