Trumpeter HH-65C 1/35 in march

I picked mine up from squadron last week. They were running it as one of their daily deals. I'm pretty sure I picked it up for $75. I also emailed Fireball decals about a 1/35 sheet of his previous Dolphin sheet and he said that he wasn't planning on doing one as he fully expected some of the other decal manufacturers to produce sheets for it.

-Dave

I ve been wanting to do a strip down version for a while now.

I am waiting for the Wessex in 1/32 scale to come out any day now then I will decide which I will use for it....but gotta finish the seahawk first

• 2 weeks later...

Ok now that this one is out, how long till the French Navy Panther version comes out?

Oliver

Love to something like this.

From this.

20140624_033027_zpsz5c2dgvd.jpg

To this

20140624_033749_zpslahk0368.jpg

Hey Oliver

That one has been out for a couple of months it was the first boxing

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/tru/kit_tru_5106.shtml

Edited by Neo

Just got home from a trip and mine was sitting on the counter waiting for me. It does have the proper USCG interior and includes the night sun spot light. It looks really nice. I can't wait to get started on it. It will have to wait until I finish a few other projects first though.

TRP05107-2.jpg

I will be building mine as an armed MH-65C HITRON helo.

JK23_069.jpg

11023150_1552389888379006_757863583_n.jpg

HITRON (Helicopter Interdiction Tactical SquadRON) is an armed U.S. Coast Guard helicopter squadron specializing in Airborne Use of Force (AUF) and drug-interdiction missions. It is based at Cecil Field in Jacksonville, Florida. The MH-65Cs are armed with door-mounted M240G 7.62mm MGs and a hand-held M107 .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle. The idea is to be able to shoot out the engine of a fast-moving drug boat in open water. They are pretty effective.

Edited by HeavyArty

For Oliver (and myself) Trumpeter just announced the french (and other countries) version Panther on his facebook

11667418_484097478415517_9014917729779490524_n.jpg?oh=420e0c37ec809ffbbf60970937f20ea4&oe=562D9A00

anouncement for august, that means available october/november

Hope to get it at the Hyeres model show in october

Norbert

Just ordered the Coast guard version...stopping that order and waiting for the French Navy version.

Norber, do you still have the interior photos of the Panther you took last year when I saw u in Hyeres.?

Oliver

Edited by Rotorman

Just got home from a trip and mine was sitting on the counter waiting for me. It does have the proper USCG interior and includes the night sun spot light. It looks really nice. I can't wait to get started on it. It will have to wait until I finish a few other projects first though.

TRP05107-2.jpg

I will be building mine as an armed MH-65C HITRON helo.

JK23_069.jpg

11023150_1552389888379006_757863583_n.jpg

HITRON (Helicopter Interdiction Tactical SquadRON) is an armed U.S. Coast Guard helicopter squadron specializing in Airborne Use of Force (AUF) and drug-interdiction missions. It is based at Cecil Field in Jacksonville, Florida. The MH-65Cs are armed with door-mounted M240G 7.62mm MGs and a hand-held M107 .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle. The idea is to be able to shoot out the engine of a fast-moving drug boat in open water. They are pretty effective.

Edited by ccrqw602002

I just ordered mine although I haven't found a sharkmouth scheme... I did find this one:

apuscg_WELCOME_HOME__04ZGV.jpg

HH-65-Dolphin-helicopter-337.preview-300x300.jpg

Regards.

Be careful, this is a HH-65B (AFAIK) with Lycoming engines. So you have a differently shaped exhaust section and a bigger bulge on the engine housing top (where the shark is)

Be careful, this is a HH-65B (AFAIK) with Lycoming engines. So you have a differently shaped exhaust section and a bigger bulge on the engine housing top (where the shark is)

Thanks Troche... I guess I have a lot of work to do then. :(

Regards,