Is there a Part II for F-15Cs planned soon?

Possibly. I have a ton of MiG killers I need to find a spot for. I also have a lot for the Hawaii jets.

Would here be two sheets then?

A group of us (all unrelated) have been asking for Hawaii jets for a long time (Two Bobs, Afterburner, Caracal). You are the first to express an interest.

I would imagine there will be more than two Eagle sheets.

I've always liked the Hawaii Eagles, and I have a few drawn already. I just didn't have room for them on the 1st Eagle sheet.

• 10 months later...

Jake, any idea what MIG killers will be on part II, I.e., active duty, air guard? I'm planning my GWH Eagle now and really want a MIG killer.

Regards.

No, not yet. What are you hoping for? I may do an Eagle MiG killer sheet similar to my MiG killer Phantom sheets. The first sheet already has several MiG killers on it.

Edited by jmel

No, not yet. What are you hoping for? I may do an Eagle MiG killer sheet similar to my MiG killer Phantom sheets. The first sheet already has several MiG killers on it.

Eagle MIG killer sheet sounds great!!

Any jets in particular that you're after?

1st FW and all its squadrons MIG killers would rock, Eglins been done but maybe a more comprehensive coverage of all squadrons, or mix of various single, double, and triple killers.

1st FW and all its squadrons MIG killers would rock, Eglins been done but maybe a more comprehensive coverage of all squadrons, or mix of various single, double, and triple killers.

The 1st FW flagship MiG killer is already available on Elegant Eagles, Part I. http://www.reidairpublishing.com/product-p/shg48003.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Jake, any thoughts about doing any Tyndall Eagles, particularly the 95th FS? Been wanting to do a Bonehead Eagle for a while.

Yeah, I shot a couple of their MiG killers right before they flew to AMARC. Those would be nice.

There are already Mig killers at AMARC, though all the killers were later series Eagles?

I shot 4 or 5 MiG killers out in the yards at AMARG a few months ago. Very sad.