Link to Peter Doll's foil technique?

Hi, Scott :wave:

Yeh, been searchin' all over for that link, high 'n' low, myself to no avail. :( Whut I found instead was one of Peter's articles where his e-mail contact showed up on the top left of the page.

Peter Doll's 1/32 Hobby Boss F-84E

Already e-mailed Peter to ask him to direct me to this article. Of course I will let ya know as son as he replies.

Cheers,

UncĀ²

IIRC....he hasn't done a "how to" article on this topic......but he has talked about using foil in his other gallery articles.

That is correct, but I'm working on a special article explaining my foiling technique, which is in no way a witchery. The only problem is the language, but I promise to do my very best. Give me some more time to get that settled.

Thanks in advance guys for your patience.

Pete

That is correct, but I'm working on a special article explaining my foiling technique, which is in no way a witchery. The only problem is the language, but I promise to do my very best. Give me some more time to get that settled.

Thanks in advance guys for your patience.

Pete

Thanks Peter! Are you planning on getting salty with your descriptions? gr_devil.gif/> Just kidding, I understand. Your work is outstanding, and I would love to make a go at your technique of mastering the foil! I've got a 1/32 F-86 screaming to be foiled.

Edited by Scott Smith
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Peter! Are you planning on getting salty with your descriptions? gr_devil.gif/> Just kidding, I understand. Your work is outstanding, and I would love to make a go at your technique of mastering the foil! I've got a 1/32 F-86 screaming to be foiled.

Due to my language problems describing the foiling technique, I want to illustrate my article with a lot of pictures doing the talking for me and everybody knows, a picture can say more than a thousand words. My problem now is that I need an understandable explanation how to post these pictures into my article. If this problem is solved, I can start. Your help is needed. Thanks in advance !

Peter

Edited by Flightliner