Looking for GBU-31 JDAMs, Mk-84s, CBU-87/97/103/105, needing a bunch of them to fill up 3 bomb bays on a B-1B. I cant find any supplier that has any of these, except Verlinden Mk-83s and Im not really interested in any of those.

The Hasegawa set D and E each have some GBU-31, but I doubt it's enough to fill up a B-1's belly. The only CBU-87/97/103/105 I know of is Shawn Hull's stuff, but I think his online shop is closed down right now.

JB

The Hasegawa set D and E each have some GBU-31, but I doubt it's enough to fill up a B-1's belly. The only CBU-87/97/103/105 I know of is Shawn Hull's stuff, but I think his online shop is closed down right now.

JB

Shawns site has been off for a while now...Ive only known it to not be offline for a brief 2 month period from last year. I wish he would come back though, I have a pretty large order Id like to place. Heck, Id take some of TwoMikes stuff too if he wasnt down as well.

Whew! Those look incredible from Hannants- but with (I thinnk) 8 on each rotary launcher? Yikes.

I know what you mean about the resin guys' sites being down like that. I've had stuff I've needed for a while from each- but...

I think that tobik has a great idea. You may be able to get weapons sprues from Kinetic, or perhaps look in the completed builds here and other sites to see who has completed the Kinetic F-16 and offer to buy those pieces?

In case Hanants isn't an option, there is ArmaHobby If your buying that many, maybe they could swing you a deal?

Finding sprues with those weapons are almost impossible on Ebay, unfortunately. I was looking at ArmaHobby last night for those JDAMs, and yes Ill need to get at least 8 of them...and I might as well just throw my next paycheck at them too while Im at it. All of the sudden, those Black Box resin sets for the B-1B nozzles are cheap in comparison finally.

Wow, never thought that it is so difficult!? Just try and post a new topic "Wanted: Kinetic F-16 Weapons 1/48..."

If you will not have success, I could offer you some, but I have not enough quantity for you. Hmmm...OK, let my ask my plastic friends here around!

I just took a look at those sprues, the JDAMs arent as detailed as Id hoped they would be. Think I may stick with the Hannants GBU-31s. Might take a bite out of my wallet, but itll be a worthwhile investment.