I've taken the parts that I need from a Tamiya 1/32 F-14A and am selling the left over parts. Everything shown is what I have available. For the sake of simplicity, everything is $5 per item unless noted. I've added what I think shipping would cost, so prices include shipping in the US. If you buy multiple items, I can give you a better shipping rate and save some $. Sorry if you don't agree with some of the prices, anything less would not be worth my while. I don't think it's unreasonable though. So let me know if you're interested in anything! I'm in Northern VA and I take paypal. Thanks

Intakes $9 pair

IMG_8415.JPG

GBU-24 $9 pair

IMG_8416.JPG

AIM-9H $11 (2 pair)

IMG_8417.JPG

Cockpit $9 shipped

IMG_8418.JPG

Snake eyes (2 pair) $9

IMG_8420.JPG

Fuel tanks and pylons $9

IMG_8421.JPG

Lower air frame $9

IMG_8422.JPG

Aim-7 Sparrows (x3) $9

IMG_8425.JPG

Vertical stabilizers $9 Horizontal stabs $9 Tailhook assembly $5 shipped

IMG_8426.JPG

Phoenix missiles (pair) $9 Boarding ladder ($5 shipped) Radar assembly $5 shipped

IMG_8427.JPG

Phoenix missile pallets ($12 shipped, would be good for Trumpeter replacements!) F-14 Bomb racks ($9 shipped)

IMG_8428.JPG

Front fuselage ($10 shipped)

IMG_8429.JPG

Decal sheet $15 shipped Remove Before Flight tags $5 shipped

IMG_8430.JPG

upper fuselage (Note front landing gear doors have been removed from this sprue). Also note, I began to scribe the front half of this fuselage. It's not done or perfect but I'm sure in the hands of a capable modeler, it will be fine.

IMG_8423.JPG