AMK 88004 1/48 Fouga CM.170 Magister Developing Processes

Happy Chinese New Year! Kung Hei Fat Choi!

It is a bit late, but just see, The AMK Development Processes for, Fouga CM.170 Magister.

1. Information Gathering.

2. 3D Design.

3. Sprue Design/Mould Layouts.

4. Mould Design.

5. Mould Making.

6. Plastic Testing.

7. Box Design.

8. Manual Design.

9. Decal Design.

10. Professional Review (Needs a Volunteer here).

Great news, I'm really impatient to see the final product. Please do not forget the Zephyr variant too!! Stage 10.... that request can cause a BIG headache!!

I.Martin

As you are the first one replying to this topic, you won a price, some FREE samples .......... for the BIG headache of stage 10!!!!!!

Make a Professional Review here, OK?

Look very impressive so far !

i really like the way you do things!

those internal details are stunning, never saw something like that before (with that much inner details) ...i'm happy to see that you'll provide clear fuselage parts! (here's a link to the Avantgarde model kits facebook page, for those who can't wait to see more, like mebiggrin.gif)

i'm also happy to see that the work on the 1/48 MiG-31 is still progressing! when it will comes out, i'll stop everything to build that one!

Edited by mingwin

Look very impressive so far !

i really like the way you do things!

those internal details are stunning, never saw something like that before (with that much inner details) ...i'm happy to see that you'll provide clear fuselage parts! (here's a link to the Avantgarde model kits facebook page, for those who can't wait to see more, like mebiggrin.gif)

i'm also happy to see that the work on the 1/48 MiG-31 is still progressing! when it will comes out, i'll stop everything to build that one!

Thanks! :D

Sio,

I love the internal detail, how ever will it be possible to build the model without it?

And if so may i request it be pointed out in the instructions as well.

It can, and pointed out in the instructions. :D :D

Wow...fantastic. Thank you for sharing your process/efforts with us.

Now, can you guys whip up a 1/48 P-3 Orion???!! :rolleyes:/>

I agree with the P-3! And also a C-160 in 1/48!!! Your Euro-modellers will kneel down!!