Vietnam War Group Build

99 members have voted

1. 1. Vietnam Group Build

• Yes
    • No

Guys here's another idea for a group build. Vietnam War Group Build. It could cover anything from land, sea and air. From ships, river boats, tanks, fighter aircraft, bombers etc.

1. All subjects involved in the Vietnam war ( 19 December 1946 - 30 April 1975 ).

2. Markings can be for any country/unit operating in the war.

3. "What-if" Only with approval from Moderators.

4. Models should be started on/after the start date for the Group Build. If the cockpit is painted, I'll make an exception.

5. Open to all scales and all kits.

6. Each completed build will get you one ticket in the raffle draw. Models must be finished by the end date of the group build.

7. If a question comes up on a build as being eligible a moderator may ask for reference information.

8. Have fun and build, build, build!

* We reserve the right to add/delete or mod any rule.

Note for sponsors.....if you're interested in sponsoring the build with a raffle prize(s), please PM me or email me at tosouthern66@gmail.com.

Edited by tosouthern66

Rules

1- Open to all scales.

2- Open to any land, sea or air ( Must have served in theater ).

3- Start date TBD.

4- End date TBD.

5- Have fun and just build!

If any question comes up on a build of the subject you are building the mods may ask for a reference to the subject for verification.

So far this is what I have, we may add or delete rules as necessary. I would like your input as this is the 1st GB I am heading up. I do have one person with experence who said she would like to co-mod. I would also like a 3rd person as a co-mod just to be safe.

I will be in on this one, so many interesting subjects. everything from the F-100 to the F-111.... from the C-47 to the C-141 .... the B-26 to the B-52

I have plenty of Phantoms, F-105s, F-100s, C-123s ...

Any way, one question, Do the markings have to depict the vehicle as it served in the theatre? For example, while the F-4 served in Vietnam, it would have never served in Vietnam in the Hill Gray scheme.