Reissued HighJacker!

If it’s one kind of vehicle I really miss seeing around, it’s the old ‘70s street vans! I remember when those things with murals, and crazy interiors, were everywhere! I have a real soft spot for their creativity and outlandishness! That’s why I love to build street van kits, although I don’t have many of them.

I have to say I was disappointed by the “Vantasy” kit from a while ago, since half the fun is the interior, and it doesn’t have one!

Thankfully, the reissue MPC HighJacker does have one, and man, does it ever scream out its age! I managed to snag one of these recently at my LHS. There was NO WAY I was going to turn it down, and when I got it home, I was pretty excited by what I found. Check out my review of this long-lost and long overdue model. Just make sure you extinguish all smoking materials, please. Oh wait, never mind…

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/round-2-mpc-120-highjacker-oob/