Nice additions. I forgot I have a ACR Viper I could do as well.

No worries on the wip just throw up a couple pics every now and then of various stages of the build. Doesn't have to be all inclusive.

Question for ya

I have a ferrari california that i did a test paint job on the body that i need to strip since it didnt come out good (hint alclad chrome and alclad clear red)

Would this one be eligeble since ill bring it back to bare or almost plastic?

I have the Fujimi kit and some P/E to go with it. It would be the first car I've done in over 30 years.

Nice. I've got that kit too, it looks really nice. One of my favorite cars. Can't wait to see the build log!

-Dave

If you'll permit me, I'd like to join in with a build I started and stalled on HERE. Fujmi's 1995 Gulf McLaren GTR short tail. I was thinking about picking it up again as something to do while in between steps on the resin Indy car I'm working on.

If you'll permit me, I'd like to join in with a build I started and stalled on HERE. Fujmi's 1995 Gulf McLaren GTR short tail. I was thinking about picking it up again as something to do while in between steps on the resin Indy car I'm working on.

Sounds like you're not far along so shouldn't be a problem!

With my Viper build slowly wrapping up, I will soon be starting my second build for this GB:

IMG_20150318_111509.jpg

This is a fantastic kit :thumbsup: !!! In my humble opinion (based solely on what's on the sprues) this is perhaps Revell's best 1/24 car model. Details rival those found in previous Tamiya Ferrari kits and aside from the functioning door features found on the Tamiya LaFerrari kit, many folks online have said its every bit as good at a fraction of the cost (I snagged mine for $18 free shipping off of Amazon a few weeks back (I think it's currently sitting around $23ish and free shipping within the U.S.).

Suffice it to say that I am looking forward to this one.

Regards,

Don

I have decided to add a second car to this GB, usually I never get GB models finished so why not up the ante?!? The #2 car kit will be the Tamiya Aston Martin DBS!!

Hopefully now that I have my connection to this interwebby thing re-instated I can get some pics up this weekend!