WNW shipping time update.

In case anyone's anxiously awaiting an AEG...

I ordered a kit on Feb.21, got a shipping notice on the 24th, it left NZ on the 27th, arrived in Canada on the 2nd and was delivered today. No customs charges either (bonus!).

So about seven business days (eleven days total) from order to delivery.

It seems to vary quite a lot. I placed an order back on 16th February that's only just got to the UK, and I ordered my AEG last Thursday and it hasn't even been dispatched from WNW yet. Yet my Felixstowe went from order placement to final delivery in only six days!

Vince

• 6 years later...

I predict an edit will be made to the post by PsksiOm, adding a link to some site selling something.  That seems to be a common M.O. - revive an old thread, then come back later and add a link.  I don't know why they do that, but I've seen it happen at other sites.

24 minutes ago, Ken Cartwright said:

Aaaaand...I was right.

Good call.

Assuming it's not automated somehow, I can't imagine the time they expend is even worth the hassle of this crap they do. I mean who on ARC would even see that stupid "land transport" ad and think it is even legit and then sounds wonderful enough to even give them service? Who is even the target? Such random garbage.

Yanwen is just one of the numerous shipping companies in China and available there only. So advertising it here is kind of useless. But never underestimate intellectual inabilities of forum spammers 🙂