HELP! Need words "Miss June" decal

In putting on decal, screwed it up royally.

This is on decal sheet Wolf Pack the 57th F.G. in WWII Pt VI 48-715

Anyone have that middle decal from this sheet? Just need those words since it was last decal to put on and I fouled it up.

I need a little more information, I've got a bunch of Decals that I can and will look through d you have any kind of picture that you can show me what it is that you need will be more then happy to help if I can.

Paul

Miss June is also on SuperScale 48-1091, which I have. I've already done a 63FS bird, so you're welcome to the marking if you want it. Email me at pnmoss [at] comcast.net with contact/mailing info.

Cheers,

Pip

Speaking of "Miss June," there are color differences between the Aeromaster and the SuperScale decals for both port and starboard nose art: Aeromaster -- brown bird portside, red underwear (and one-piece at that) for the girl on starboard side; SuperScale -- green bird portside, blue bra/panties for the girl on starboard side, plus there's a doorknob and keyhole with the girl that the Aeromaster sheet seems not to have. Anybody know of any documentation or which producer got it right?