FMK new release 1/48 F-20A Tigershark

Hi Brad!

Hopefully by the end of July 2015. It should be ready for the IPMS show. A good friend of mine will be displaying some sprue for us.

Thank's Martin. looking forward to seeing them.

More on that when finalised.

Tigershark Box Art. Three decal versions included as you would expect. However, there is a big surprise coming.

What is it that you would really like in this kit?

Extra parts? Extra Decals? Some real prototype gems or some What If stuff for you? HHHHmmmmmm, wait and see..... The surprise is coming........ more soon.

Release date due end of July.

Tigershark Box Art. Three decal versions included as you would expect. However, there is a big surprise coming.

Extra parts? Extra Decals? Some real prototype gems or some What If stuff for you? HHHHmmmmmm, wait and see..... The surprise is coming........ more soon.

Please tell me you're going to do area 88 markings!!! :pray:

Quick announcement time. Our friends over at Red Star Scale Models will be getting their hands on our new F-20 Tigersharks in time for the IPMS / USA show. They have the exclusive debut of our newest kit on display at the IPMS/USA show! At very least they will have enough plastic for you to look at and give us some feedback on.

It is hoped that they will actually have some F-20 kits for sale. These will be the very first kits on sale so they really are exclusive!

Head on over and say hello to Paul and co at the show. He really is a great guy and very easy to speak to (hence why we chose him to show our kits first. There's always a reason in life isn't there).

Check out Red Star Scale Models on Facebook and online shop.

http://www.redstarscalemodels.com/default.asp

I am late to this thread and only scanned the 120+ posts so far so pardon my asking if this has already been covered. Your CAD shots, plastic shots, box art and painting guide all seem to depict the later revised canopy featured on the 2nd & 3rd jets. Do you include parts for the original canopy config? AFAIK #1 never had the revised canopy so using the decal markings for #1 with a revised canopy would be inaccurate.

It's a question, not a complaint. Looking forward to the kit.

Quick announcement time. Our friends over at Red Star Scale Models will be getting their hands on our new F-20 Tigersharks in time for the IPMS / USA show. They have the exclusive debut of our newest kit on display at the IPMS/USA show! At very least they will have enough plastic for you to look at and give us some feedback on.

It is hoped that they will actually have some F-20 kits for sale. These will be the very first kits on sale so they really are exclusive!

Head on over and say hello to Paul and co at the show. He really is a great guy and very easy to speak to (hence why we chose him to show our kits first. There's always a reason in life isn't there).

Check out Red Star Scale Models on Facebook and online shop.

http://www.redstarscalemodels.com/default.asp

By exclusivity, are you saying that we could only purchase on-line "exclusively" from their website when the time comes?

I am late to this thread and only scanned the 120+ posts so far so pardon my asking if this has already been covered. Your CAD shots, plastic shots, box art and painting guide all seem to depict the later revised canopy featured on the 2nd & 3rd jets. Do you include parts for the original canopy config? AFAIK #1 never had the revised canopy so using the decal markings for #1 with a revised canopy would be inaccurate.

It's a question, not a complaint. Looking forward to the kit.

The model includes both canopies and both nose styles.

By exclusivity, are you saying that we could only purchase on-line "exclusively" from their website when the time comes?

No, they will be available via many traditional outlets, but as far as this first premiere of the kit, we will be the only ones with the kit at the big IPMS show - IF - they're finished in time. Much as I'd like to have an exclusive on the F-20, it should be available via all the same outlets where the X-47B was.

• 2 weeks later...

A recce nose! :woot.gif:

Of course, that will NEVER happen.

Larry

Oh he better not! Been working on my girl for over a year now :explode:/>

RF-20_43-1.jpg

More here... http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,38567.0.html

It's more fun to model the hard way!

Steven L :wave:/>

Fantastic build Steven! Have a similar idea myself but no sure going for S'pore or ROKAF or ROKAF yet. Did you steal the IFR probe off an F-5A? Unfortunately the E/F family probe is a totally different design but then again its a WHIF so :woot.gif: Great job again! :thumbsup: