CD48084 - O-2 Skymaster

Did we lose the camouflaged post vietnam USAF O-2?

It is still there (you can see markings for 87602 on the sheet) - I am not sure why I forgot to list in the options and profiles. It was late ;-). I am going to add the profile and modify the page accordingly.

That looks pretty nice Kursad. I see you included black decals for the windows. Nice touch. I think I will use it as template to cut the kit. I have already started my )-2 some time ago and it actually came with clear pieces on the sprue so I traced that and got the shape. Was not sure how to do the top but your decal will help.

Black FAC for me :thumbsup:

• 4 years later...

Anticipating the arrival of my ICM 1/48 O-2A, I ordered this sheet a couple days ago, and it arrived just fine - thanks, Kursad. Now I have the kit before me, and it looks very nice in the box. However, I can't say anything about accuracy. Except for loving the looks of the O-2, I know nothing about it... Anyway, I'm looking forward to building this kit and using Caracal decals on it. Being designed for the Testors kit, the anti-glare panel decal may prove a bit off. But if push comes to shove, painting this shouldn't be too difficult.

For anyone interested, the ICM decal options are as follows (they don't provide any unit details):

1: USAF 21407 (light grey / white)

2: USAF 10868 (light grey / white)

3: USAF 11053 (light grey / white)

4: 418 (all black; no "THE FAC" markings though)

Edited by TomTheCat