I am looking for C-130H or C-130J model Props and external tanks. I have almost the complete interior and props for an AC-130A Gun Ship I am willing to trade as well as landing gear and things I wont be using for this AC-130. I am converting it to a KC-130 and need the parts for the conversion. I will also settle for the E-2 Hawkeye props but I will still need the external tanks from the C-130 to convert into the Drogue's for the KC-130. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I also have cash to pay for said items. Also if anyone know where I can get 1/48th scale decals for this thing would be great. Thanks for the help guys. JOSH

If you mean the big externals from the AC-130 kit, I have a set from an old junker...pretty sure I have both.

For decals, the Italeri C-130J kit has USMC markings in it (VMRG-352)...might have to put a call out for a sheet of those. It has all the stenciling and walkways.

DRAW decal does a bunch of USAF birds with the walkways and stenciling too but it'll be black and I'm guessing you'll need grays.

Edited by 82Whitey51

DACO made decals for the Herk. OFC for a Belgian Herk in grey or SEA camo. But also a lot of stencils suitable for a grey or a SEA C-130. Maybe the stencils are useful for your project?

I am only looking for external tanks and the props, for ether the H or J model. Props from the J model can actually come from the 1/48th E2-Hawkeye kit. I have an entire AC-130 Interior including guns cannons rays and everything oe needs to convert to an AC-130 what ever.

Here is what I have I will gladly trade al of these parts If I can get the few that I need to make my KC-130

20150320_031408_zpsn5pjyjz9.jpg

20150320_031427_zpsdfzdo3ns.jpg

20150320_031357_zpsjapswfgg.jpg

I am just looking for small parts to convert an AC-130A to a KC-130H orJ let me know if you can help friends. JOSH

I just picked up a C-130 E/H without a box off of Craigslist. Are these what you are looking for?

100_0641_zpsf1qlomun.jpg

Sorry, the tanks are glued together - and not exceptionally well. They just need a bit of sanding at the seam I believe.

If you're still interested, we can work out a swap. I can also take better pictures of the seams if you so desire.

Yes Timmy that is exactly what I am looking for. Whitey has already offered the drop tanks but I will take yours as well I can use them for the Drogue pods. Do you have the rest of the props nose cones I will need those too. What are you interested in trading for. If it is all of the AC-130 parts I have then by all means I am game. If you are interested in anything else you will have to give me an idea of what your looking for. Like I said I have all of the guns most of the interior except the cockpit. I have the correct props for it as well though two of them have been put together. If you want to do the whole conversion for the AC-130 it would probably be in both of our interests to exchange the engine nacelles as well. Anyway let me know what you would like to do but I am very interested in what you have. I am also looking for decals but I would like to try and locate the VMGR-352 ones If I can.

I have the prop spinners and nacelles. Are you planning on building yours gear up? The one I acquired is missing a few parts but it seems like I have the ones your looking for. Email me off board and we can work it out, I'll send you what I have for what you want to give, no prob.

If anyone built a C-130 wheels up, I could use some help!

birdysauce at yahoo dot com

TD