Belgian F-104 Starfighter, 1978 Tiger Meet

Hey all, turns out this one will be my very first ever Group Build.. I'm working on another project at the moment, but should be able to start this one very shortly! I will be attempting the Belgian F-104 that was at the 1978 Tiger Meet as seen below..

I am pretty stoked to be part of this build, so I went and made a banner that resembles the Tiger Meet patches! Looking forward to building with you guys!

f-104g-starfighter-belgium-tiger-meet-78-lw-45.jpg

Edited by glorystomper

WOW! Thank you for that stunning banner! And welcome to the GB and I hope you will enjoy it!

The belgian Zipper is a colorful model. What kit will you take? Hasegawa or Revell/Monogram (there was a boxing not long ago having that scheme)?

thanks tobiK! I'm sure I will enjoy the GB as much as you guys.. it will certainly be one of the most colourful for sure :)

agreed, the Belgian Zipper has a neat scheme.. it's very similar to the Canadian version, but I'm hoping it's different enough..

still deciding on the kit.. well, it depends on the wallet because I've been out of work for the past while ohmy.gif (but either way, I will make it memorable!)