MiG-29 9-13 Soviet VVS

Hello guys.Here is my latest.I built it oob except the resin exausts and the resin seat.I added scratchbuilt cockpit improvements and a needle pittotube.The rest is OOB.The paints used are tamiya,humbrol and revell.The weathering is to a minimum.I tend to overdo it every time so I was really trying not to on this build.

enjoy the photos.

U3TOnfM.jpg

gHuyix3.jpg

yjvuPkk.jpg

IexE1rJ.jpg

Cw9wFjB.jpg

Brilliant work, Dragan! Beautiful. Fulcrums are always beautiful, aren't they!

I just finished reading Gordon's MiG-29 book (not the newer heavy bible, but the older one with ca.200 pages and a very nice price tag from Amazon) and I really felt like I should build one too! I just hope the upcoming Zvezda kit would be here already!

Great work Dragan! The camouflage indeed does look awesome! It fits Fulcrum suprisingly well too.

I'm amazed by those Aires exhaust nozzles - they're wonderful! And I mean both the parts and the painting. I guess I'll never look the same way on the backside of my Italeri -29's. :cheers:

Thanks guys.

@Ryan I masked them using tamiya masking tape and sprayed the white and black.

@11bee This mig is from a unit in Moldova that was a part of the Soviet Frontal Aviation.I guess this migs ware intended to be used as a fighter/bomber operations so that is why this camo has been used.

@Lyash Igor nope this is for my own pleasure and collection :)