1/72 F-14D kit with Model Graphix magazine

So, where can I get the first issue? I don't build in 1/72 but I'll make an exception with the Tomcat.

Rob

HLJ carries it but it's in Japanese. About $7 and low stock for the May issue

This (www.hlj.com/product/MDGMAG1507) will be the link to the July issue, it should be listed and the link live in several hours (time of posting this is 11 pm March 26 US Eastern time, 3 am Mar 27 London time, 2 pm Sydney time). By tomorrow all you lot should be able to start ordering the first issue. Edited by LanceB

I'm sorry but the link just don't work and can't find the July issue.

Can you provide a live link?

Thank you

S.

The link is not working/live because the issue comes out in late MAY and most likely the item isn't even in the system yet. Wait a few days or keep checking the link till it's live.

Edited by Inquisitor

I'm sorry but the link just don't work and can't find the July issue.

Can you provide a live link?

Thank you

S.

The link was supposed to be working by now, will ask at the office tomorrow. It should be turned on soon!

Hi Lance,

Thanks so much for the link! Mu order placed.

BTW, do you know how could I order spare parts or trees?

Scott used to hold this service but he quitted after last earthquake.

Rainbow ten was also stop ordering spare parts.

Regards,

Nat

Interesting..The fwd fuselage breakdown looks just like the HB kit..

It really doesn't. It's vaguely similar to the 1/48 kit from Hobby Boss, but looks absolutely nothing like their 1/72 kit.

So: Entirely NEW TOOL kit, designed by Fine Molds, which is and will only ever be available with these three magazine issues.

If you're at *all* interested in the kit I'd suggest you jump on it, because FM's kits are typically gorgeous and this is an extremely limited release; you won't be able to find it a year or two from now. You won't even be able to find it come Christmas. At least, not at MSRP. They might release the kit as an A or B in a few years, but given the track record for other FM/MG kits, there's a really good chance this will be your only shot.

I'm just bummed that it doesn't seem to include any weapons. Full pylons, yeah, but no ordnance. :(

Just pre-ordered all three volumes. Like I said, I don't ever build in 1/72 but I simply couldn't pass up a new-tooled Tomcat. Can't wait to get the first volume to check out the magazine too.

Thanks for the link!

Rob

Wow, a brand new Tomcat (regardless of scale) is something I consider big news!

While I would have preferred to see the F-14A I am sure that one will come along from FM soon enough.

Order for all three issues placed.

Can't wait to see the plastic with my own eyes, those exhaust assemblies alone look beautiful. :thumbsup: