The Hasegawa kit remains a well detailed, nice looking model - glad I resisted the urge to sell mine with all the new releases in late years.

I like the Indonesian scheme and find you did a good weathering job on the model :thumbsup:

Are those Begemot decals?

Cheers,

Niki

Edited by niki4703

Ken : Thank you... I didn't go anywhere actually. I was building multiple Indonesian aircrafts which I think it would make most modelers here bored if I uploaded them here... :)

I do agree in what Ken said regarding Hasegawa Flanker. It was quite fun to build but speaking of accuracy, well...

Niki, Thank you. It is Scale Nutz decal I used.

Dragan_mig31 & Mario : thank you... appreciate it.

Alex,

Your usual outstanding result. As has already been said, you have made a mediocre kit look VERY good. Your models are always well worth a look whatever the subject or kit, and I, for one, would like to see all those TNI-AU models, and more shots of the Flanker, too.

Cheers,

Tom

I DO enjoy it, fine work! Your painting makes it looks like a 1/48 model, I like it very much.

I have a Zvezda Flanker in the stash - I forget what flavour it is - and I'm torn between Ukrainian and Indonesian. This build may make that decision for me!

I have a Zvezda Flanker in the stash - I forget what flavour it is - and I'm torn between Ukrainian and Indonesian. This build may make that decision for me!

If it is the new Zvezda Su-27SM kit - then it can only correctly be built as a Russian machine - as they are the only ones to operate that variant.

If you scratch an IFR probe, you could turn it into an Indonesian Su-27SKM - but that's all.

Not Ukrainian - but hey, it's your model, paint it as you will.

Happy Flankering.

Ken