Mostly out-of-print decals, now 800 sheets from 49 different companies - 85% of the sheets priced at $5.00 or less. Please request a complete 24-page list and ordering instructions by email to: aeroresearch(at)charter.net. (Updated, with new items, on 6 April 2015.)

Edited by JLS

JLS,

I have sent you an email from work requesting your list. Should it not get through, could you please send me a list to my home account:

sonyken<AT>comcast<DOT>net

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Timmy,

In Jay's defense, the list is over 20 pages long, so yes it would be very impractical to post it here to ARC. I would say that there are as Jay has said over 800 listed. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

I sent off for the list, was pleasantly surprised how quickly Jay replied, I'm used to time zone differences making such things take a while. The list was very well laid out & easy to browse, & I've already ordered several sheets. Happiness filled & no spam in sight. :)

Steve.

Steve,

Same here. I received my list after I sent Jay an email from here at work and received a reponse very quickly. I went over the list and sent him a list of what I was interested in and again receive very prompt return with confirmation of the availability of the decals and a total for them including shipping. I paid him for the decals through PayPal and things were done in a matter of hours. The only delays that existed here were my delays while I was going over the list. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Mostly out-of-print decal sheets, from 47 different companies - 85% of the sheets priced at $5.00 or less. Please request a complete 25-page list and ordering instructions by email to: aeroresearch(at)charter.net.

I am interested in your decal listing. My email is hblecha(at)iwvisp.com

Ciao!!

Henry Blecha

• 2 weeks later...