Hobby Lobby has 1/32 F-4G's

I went to two other locations and they didn't have them...but will be repaying them a visit later this week. I went in looking for the C-47 and/or just buy some Tamiya primer and was surprised to see it.

Just got back from Hobby Lobby and they had nada. But went by the LHS just down the street from the

house and found that he had 1 left of 3 that he had gotten. It's gone now... I get 10% off there. :yahoo:

:cheers:/>/>

Jerry

Edited by k5ikl

I stopped in two Hobby Lobbys today in the Austin, TX area and did not see any.

Where can you order this online? Its not on Sprue Brothers yet.

Mike,

Tower Hobbies is showing the kit as "in stock" and the "Buy Now" tab is active. Click on the hyperlink and type "Revell Phantom" in the search bar and it will be the first item listed. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

I had one on back order from Tower, but cancelled it since HL is getting them. Stopped by my local HL's yesterday, and no luck around here yet either. I'll give it some time though. They are usually slow to trickle new kits in around here. But I did put my 40% off to good use and picked up some paint reducer. I usually grab a can of Tamiya primer of something when I walk in there.

Mike,

Tower Hobbies is showing the kit as "in stock" and the "Buy Now" tab is active. Click on the hyperlink and type "Revell Phantom" in the search bar and it will be the first item listed. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Thanks Ken, I think I am going to check Hobby Lobby this weekend once more as I want to use my 40% off coupon. Then I can use my savings on some add ons! Then if I cant find it I will order from Tower.

Mike

It took me trying two stores to find one, and I picked up the only one in store. The lady at thd first store said they wouldn't get any model kit restocks for 2 weeks based on how the stocking schedule works. I just ordered my Speed Hunter SEAD sheet so I can build mine in the Euro Camo 1 scheme. Now off to Sprue Brothers for more goodies!

Decals look nice but I went ahead and picked up the Speed Hunter ones. I think I may go ahead and build one OOB and pick up a couple more when Sierra Hotel has the resin back in stock. Overall you can't beat it for $35....with the resin fixes and decals you're still under a hundo. I'd like to see a cockpit too.....

Decals look nice but I went ahead and picked up the Speed Hunter ones. I think I may go ahead and build one OOB and pick up a couple more when Sierra Hotel has the resin back in stock. Overall you can't beat it for $35....with the resin fixes and decals you're still under a hundo. I'd like to see a cockpit too.....

I found that GT resin has a full cockpit available.

I would like Eduard to make some color photo etch for it also, I already have seats.