TAMIYA 1/32 F4U-1A WIP FINALLY DONE

Joel, any time my friend, i am here to helps as far as i can, i think by the end of the week will be on the display forum, any way i will let all know via this post.

Jorge

Jorge,

Thanks for the offer. Looking forward to your final set of pics.

Joel

to all of you gentleman, your words of encouragement were my inspiration to achieve this nice looking bird, so in this days i will try to finish it, and then will go to the official photo shot session then i will return to my real scale, 1/48, when tamiya comes out with a P-47 then i will return to this scale, hope some day they come up with the jug

Jorge

The way you paint is outstanding !!

Until now I have always observed the silence in your work, I wanted to compliment the end to the detail in the building but I could not resist writing my appreciation, you really are an example to follow! I confess you that I'd like to have some details or confidentiality of your techniques for painting and maybe even some advice on your photography techniques since the photo has good results. Probably I will experiment with a lighter background to photograph my models, yours is a single fund or multicolored degrading?

Edited by Spad

Vincenzo, thanks for your kind words, very welcome to answer any questions about the way i paint the models as well as the photography, as i said we are here to help each other to be a better modellers

Jorge

GENTLEMAN, i can call this project DONE, you can visit the display on the READY FOR INSPECTION FORUM, as always any improvement or detail noticed by you guys are all welcome,pics of this bird done can be seen in the DISPLAY FORUM

Jorge