2015 CF-18 HORNET DEMO JET

Has a aggressor look to it of course but I like it, big contrast to its scheme from last year as I was lucky enough to see it in person at Martin State-and the flying demo was eyewatering, that jet was thrown around the skies of Baltimore!!

I know this has been mentioned on another thread but I figured I'd jump in here.

Canuck Models has been granted a license for the CF-18 Demonstration Aircraft from 2010 and going forward. The 2010 and 2015 Demo's are being developed now with others to follow in due time. This is pretty exciting news for Canadian modellers and Canuck Models in particular as it has been a three year effort to clarify rights and licensing.

I also am working on releasing 1:72 kits of these two schemes. I'm in the middle of negotiations with two manufactures so need to figure out who's plastics I'll be using. Once that's done, I'll post more.

thanks

David

Edited by RiderFan

I know this has been mentioned on another thread but I figured I'd jump in here.

Canuck Models has been granted a license for the CF-18 Demonstration Aircraft from 2010 and going forward. The 2010 and 2015 Demo's are being developed now with others to follow in due time. This is pretty exciting news for Canadian modellers and Canuck Models in particular as it has been a three year effort to clarify rights and licensing.

I also am working on releasing 1:72 kits of these two schemes. I'm in the middle of negotiations with two manufactures so need to figure out who's plastics I'll be using. Once that's done, I'll post more.

thanks

David

Awesome News! Can't wait for these to come on the market!

thanks

David

Ok crossing fingers...... Academy Academy Academy Academy......... I'd build it in both 1/72nd and 48th scales.

E

• 2 weeks later...

I had the honour of flying with the RCAF this week for an air to air shoot with the Battle of Britain Hornet and the Snowbirds. Enjoy!

More photos will be on my site soon!

www.hazersflightline.com

HAZER

DSC_4505.bbjpg_zpsn9wacdjb.jpg

DSC_2023_zpsq29kqci0.jpg

DSC_2174_zps7t8tvfeg.jpg

DSC_2318aa_zpsq9ovpjhk.jpg

DSC_2350a_zpsi3ophf63.jpg

DSC_2396a_zpsladdpnmc.jpg GUNS!!

DSC_2345a_zpscsrrllic.jpg

Edited by HAZER

As always great work Derek!!

I miss my Hornet days in the Cool Pool but your pictures bring back the great memories.

We should talk as my new organization does a yearly calender and we could use you for my aerial shots.

• 3 weeks later...