April Fightertown Decals sheets online

Sheets are now up. Unfortunately due to a Yahoo sitebuilder error, there is no front page, no direct links to the sheets, no images and no titles to where the sheets are. It's unclear if Yahoo will correct this anytime soon, in fact due to the nature of the error, it is unlikely yahoo will fix the problem and we are currently looking for new hosting and building a new website...

But we can 't wait any longer and you probably don't want to wait any longer, SO... you can buy the sheets. Get to the 1/48 product page. The top 2 sheets (with no images and the right one has a distorted 48074 titling) are the BUY NOW link buttons. One is for 48075 and the other is 48076. Clicking them will take you to the checkout page that shows the correct sheet selected.

It sucks, but it's workable for the immediate future....

http://www.fightertowndecals.com/48TH_DECALS.html

FTD48075_FightertownUSA_Profilesx_zpsuf01m1x0.jpg

FTD48075_FIGHTERTOWNUSA_PT1X_zpsetf1dkrt.jpg

FTD_48076_RHINO_AIRWING_CAGS_2015_profilesx_zps4v4yithz.jpg

FTD_48076_RHINO_AIRWING_CAGS_PART2X_zps41cmtdlp.jpg

TIA!

brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

so i hit re fresh on the fighter town web site and i dint see the links for the new decals ?

As said above this is a Yahoo problem that has existed for weeks. It's not something we can correct. It is a fault with Yahoo sitebuilder and according to them it is fixed, however after 20+ reloads of the website, it still persists. They have no solution. Until we have the resources to get a new host and rebuild the website, it's the best we can do.

It's a PITA but if you follow the directions, you can order the sheets. No need to refresh you browser. Just click the link below. Get to the 1/48 product page. The top 2 sheets (with no images and the right one has a distorted 48074 titling) are the BUY NOW link buttons. One is for 48075 and the other is 48076. Clicking them will take you to the checkout page that shows the correct sheet selected.

It sucks, but it's workable for the immediate future....

http://www.fightertowndecals.com/48TH_DECALS.html

as of today, my browser shows the sheet boxes with no pictures but the titles say 48070 and 48072. If you click the Add To Cart button, it takes you to the 48075 and 48076 link in paypal. Top left is 48076 top right is 48075...

-brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to upload some hi-res pics of the instruction sheets or just info on which BuNo is for which plane ? Would like to add it to my ever growning Gulf war collection.

And, BTW, from my IT point of view, I really don´t know how a company like Fightertown Decals can afford such a crappy website hosting which is not able to repair the pages in 3 weeks ... this is just a bad advertisment. Or, is there any other problem ?

Big thanks for the decals and keep up the great work !

Jakub