On HOLD, SALE PENDING

stop-doing-these-7-things-every-day-.jpg

OK now that I have your attention please understand the following . At this time I'm trying to sell the kits listed as a BUNDLE So for the time being, no sets will be sold individually. Reason being is each of the kits are very large which means my local USPS is out of the question, which means I will have to drive 30 minutes each way to the nearest UPS store, so driving back and forth 10 different times would be somthing I would LOVE to avoid if possible. Also shipping in USA only!! and paypal only! . Finally shipping will be paid by you! I will obviously try to keep it as low as possible but just realize it could get a bit pricey, alternatively if you are near western Pennsylvania and feel like meeting to pick them up that is also an option. The reason I'm selling these is because I live in an apartment and just dont have the room, my loss is your gain for all you guys with large houses and SWMBO's who look the other way :D/>/>/>.

Lets get to it! B)/>/>/>

Included in this mega bundle is the following:

1/32 Tamiya F-4J Phantom (Navy Version) Plastic Sealed with 2Bobs Aim-7 & Aim-9 Decals

1/32 Tamiya F-4C/D Phantom Plastic Sealed with Rhinomodels Seamless Intakes & Phoenix Metal Pitot & AoA probes

1/32 Tamiya F-4E Phantom with Zotz Deadly Jaws Decals & Mike Grant Intrument Decals

1/32 Trumpeter F-105G Wild Weasel THUD Sealed

1/32 Trumpeter F-8J Crusader Sealed

1/32 Trumpeter F-100D Super Sabre

1/32 Trumpeter Mig-23MF Flogger With zactomodels combo set(splitter pates, apu-60-2 launch rails etc) Aires Exhaust, Aires Wheelbays Aires Canopy Frame, True Details KM-1 Ejection Seat, Quickboost Airscoops, Eduard Exterior PE, Eduard Canopy Masks, Linden Hill Brothers in Arms part 1 Decals

1/32 Trumpeter Mig-29K Fulcrum Sealed

1/32 Trumpeter F-14D Super Tomcat Sealed

1/32 Tamiya F-15E Strike Eagle "Bunker Buster" with Wolfpack OIF Update Set, aerobonus aim-9 seeker cover & RBF tags, 2Bobs Mountain Home Avengers Decals

So there it is, im asking 550 USD plus shipping Pretty fair once you realize there is over a grand worth of stuff listed, that being said Im open to offers on this bundle so PM me :D/>/>/>

Thanks for reading

Take Care!

Mike

Edited by mikeyc5usaf

Does anyone want to go in on this with me? I was looking at:

1/32 Trumpeter F-105G Wild Weasel THUD Sealed

1/32 Trumpeter F-8J Crusader Sealed

1/32 Trumpeter F-100D Super Sabre

Whoever got it, If you want to get rid of one or all three I had listed, let me know. Thanks.

I don't know if it sold or not, but, obviously, he doesn't realize that UPS will pick up ANYTHING and, deliver it. All you have to do is call them! I would like a couple

of them, too, but, I can't put out $600 for airplane kits! My addy is imtelly@izoom.net Thanks for a reply Telly