Army helicopter crews

Copilot did not listen to standard briefing (Sit down, shut up and don't touch a f

***ing thing...)

Fantastic figures though.... wow.

Cheers

Harald

Put the seat a little higher and he will touch to the red switch...

Norbert

I like to sit up high when I'm not flying, less stress on the knees. In full arctic kit, there is lots of tension/pressure on the knees from 3-4 layers of clothing... Civvy street though.

Unbelievable detail on the figures. When I have coins saved up, order will come!

• 4 weeks later...

Great figures.

Norbert, are you going to make vietnam era helicopter pilot figures and helmets? I really love to see them in the 3 scales.

Thanks.

Rod.

shirt and pants are on the way to here, helmet is already here.

So now the important question : what boots ? jungle boots ? corcoran ? Addison ?

I will for sure have more questions

Norbert

shirt and pants are on the way to here, helmet is already here.

So now the important question : what boots ? jungle boots ? corcoran ? Addison ?

I will for sure have more questions

Norbert

Cool! Are you going with Vietnam-era chicken plates or the slightly later survival vests (or both)?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Norbert, any progress on your 80's era pilots and crew chiefs?

Just wondering.

Tim

Hope to do one (two) this summer, currently working for the Saumur exhibition which is an important tank model exhibition in 15 days

(inside the Saumur tank Museum, you can directly check if your model is accurate...)

have now over 60 different models, each in different scale, after 11 mounths of business, it's sure now I survive the first year :)

Norbert

Hi Matt

There are already some in the webshop at www.reedoak.com.

However, due to the high handling costs, and the small size, I'm looking to do a set of 3, 4 or five that can be placed together on the printing table, removed once printed, and cleaned all in one time, instead each seperate

cheers

Norbert

• 2 weeks later...

Norbert, just curious. What is the shipping costs to the US?

Tim

It's euro 9.70 for max 8 boxes (in which you can sometime put 2 figures) if you chose the max 8 boxes letter with tracking option.

Norbert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

some update here

available now also in 1/48 :

48%20testf_zpshpzbeppk.jpg

48%20teste_zpsrzw18wze.jpg

48%20testd_zpsvf7mg46o.jpg

and only one to enhance and it will be also available in 1/72

ah, I forgot, forgive me for not having a 1/48 scale army helicopter behind...I do not have one build

Norbert

Hello Nolbert great stuff! I REALLY WANT to order just the helmet how much is it? Shipping to the Dominican Republic?

Hello Nolbert great stuff! I REALLY WANT to order just the helmet how much is it? Shipping to the Dominican Republic?

Yes, we ship to Dominican Republic, same costs as to USA. Our webshop is at www.reedoak.com

Norbert