Army helicopter crews

• 1 month later...

Norburt, Just received my 1/144 scale "Blackhawk Helicopter Pilot Seated #1 and #2" figures... Truly AMAZING!!! I look forward to more 1/144 scale figures!

Thank You!

MattP

• 3 months later...

Hi

Just a small note to say I added a version with MFS to the seated pilots. Was linked to a video showing such pilots in a blackhawk with removed pilot doors.

us%20army%20sitting%201amp2%20MFSa_zpswr

Norbert

• 5 months later...
On 7/10/2015 at 6:16 PM, RedCrown said:

Although not helo crews, but still helo related, any chance of a set of 4 operators in seated positions on the bench's of a MH-6 little bird?

Would love to see some of these too Norbert. Especially modern day ones with the airframe or ops core helmets. I've a 1/35 SOAR Hawk that could do with some purpose built operators. Could also use them as PJ's on the Pavehawk also, and maybe even the 1/48 Lynx for a British Mk9A conversion I'm looking to do.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello !

So finaly, our figure # 100 is done : back from deployment !
It's a long time I wanted to do this US pilot, my thanks to the volunteers that made it possible. 
the bouquet of roses is a separate item, included, that comes in an adequat hole inside the hand fingers.

35cm_zpsxmstny9m.jpg

35ck_zpsncrrbj8v.jpg

35cl_zpsrz4ohvy6.jpg

Cheers
Norbert
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi floyd, the shirt for that is on the way to here, helmet and trousers are here (plus a second shirt). Hope addison boots are OK, now have to find a ebay seller that is OK to ship to France for a complet armor vest, the current offer ships only to US.

Edited by norbert
48 minutes ago, norbert said:

Hi floyd, the shirt for that is on the way to here, helmet and trousers are here (plus a second shirt). Hope addison boots are OK, now have to find a ebay seller that is OK to ship to France for a complet armor vest, the current offer ships only to US.

Hello Norbert

can you link us to the Helmet?

Edited by CharlieUH-1H
1 hour ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

Hello Norbert

can you link us to the Helmet?

The helmet is already here, It's a SPH-4 (single visor)

what I need now is that : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Body-Armor-Vest-Vietnam-Era-/292062482350?hash=item440047cfae:g:wjIAAOSwsW9Y0IIL

Anyway, there are enough ref pics without the chicken plates to start something

Norbert

Edited by norbert
  • 4 months later...

Hi

Was about to forget to show him here

We made an US Army, or Air Force, Instructor in our prefered scale (you can chose between 1/72, 1/48, 1/35 and even 1/32 if you want to place him with a Lakota).

It is the guy with the ball cap

21752888_1704622142912426_15021081419445

21552012_1704622146245759_83933022222204

cheers

Norbert

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, JesusNut said:

Norbert, what are the chances you are going to do just an SPH-4 helmet in 1/48?  I am going to want at least 4 of them if at all possible.   :pray:

They are high, very high...