Army helicopter crews

I'm very happy that you think also for us poor 1/72 b@#*ard!

From a professional figure painter I'm very impatient to buy and paint some of your creation!

Gianni

Hi Gianni

You're welcome

Norbert

How about a 1/16 scale figure of the hawk crew chief?

Heck, let's go big. How about a 1/6 scale figure?- that would be an awesome figure to paint!

Tim

Hi Tim

You're not the first one thinking big scale.

1/6th is too big for my printer, and price will be sky high, will look for another solution.

1/16th can only be done if I have 10 models to print. It will take more than 20 hours printing.

Have to check that, putting all demands together, as it can be different figures.

Norbert

Hi Tim

Yes, I thought about that, but there are Chris and Floyd who already offers such kind of goodies.

However, I can print their masters for them if they are interested

Norbert

I have sent you a PM Norbert.

Chris M

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

first boxes are done :

boites_zpsnhkef7iz.jpg

I put the first ready figures on Reedoaks website :here

They are ready to order, but payment shoud be done manualy, site has an issue with the shipment costs.

And I think slowly I should change to an other provider and not make too much here

Norbert

Hi

first boxes are done :

boites_zpsnhkef7iz.jpg

I put the first ready figures on Reedoaks website :here

They are ready to order, but payment shoud be done manualy, site has an issue with the shipment costs.

And I think slowly I should change to an other provider and not make too much here

Norbert

They look great. I'll be ordering some.

Floyd

They look so amazing, super realistic. Is there any chance you could sell only the helmets in 1/48 and 1/35? Would be great if you could make helmets, specially the nam era SPH-4 and modern era HGU-56P

Rod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

some update here

available now also in 1/48 :

48%20testf_zpshpzbeppk.jpg

48%20teste_zpsrzw18wze.jpg

48%20testd_zpsvf7mg46o.jpg

and only one to enhance and it will be also available in 1/72

ah, I forgot, forgive me for not having a 1/48 scale army helicopter behind...I do not have one build

Norbert

Edited by norbert

These figures are awesome Norbert, do you happen to have the seated pilot's out for sale yet?

Tim

Hi Tim

I already started to test, one cabin crew without seat is already made, one cabin crew with seat and one pilot with seat are on test print today.

Will see what hapens, visor down, and different poses I never tried to print.

well, there is still a distance to the webshop for them, tried to anticipate most of the printing possible issues

Norbert

What happen to the helmets on Reedoak.com for 1/35 scale? I went to the website just now and they aren't there.

It was on the website last week.

Richard

Hi Richard

Thank you for letting me know. I destroyed the item while copying it at a different scale.

I put it back.

Norbert

I really like the idea of the crew cast into the seats. Any time I've tried to put a seated pilot into the kit seat, you end up having to do major surgery otherwise, the guy is sitting way too high. Speaking of guys, any plans to do a female pilot? Would make for some nice variation.

Also, for the seated crew, I assume you will have the seatbelts cast onto the figure?

Great work Norbert, this stuff is really cutting-edge!