Please include links to items mentioned in this section.

I've been frustrated now & in the past to find things mentioned here that take a major search effort to find & would ask that a sticky be set up for this section to ask posters to include links to the articles in question. Mostly when I find them they're great modelling items which deserve their recognition, but I'm sure that some on here give up looking for them when they're hard to find. Ok if they're in the last day or so of "todays birds" but sometimes models are highlighted which are over a month old & can take some finding. A link would make this much more convenient. Just saying....

Steve.

Completely agree. Often posts are so cryptic, enigmatic and vague. Several times I've had to ask "What are you talking about?" Then they'll say it's in a certain section but there's no link to it and, as Steve said, it might be for an older build. I agree with Steve in that a link to what's being discussed would be extremely helpful.

Eric

Can I chip in with another request......??

Can posters put as much info in the subject header as they can to describe what the thread is about??

Headers like 'Need Help' - or 'XXX experts needed' or 'What colour' etc etc.....

It means that I have to do all the work to discover what the poster wants - rather than to other way round.

I tend not to click on such subjects headings anymore - if you want my help, tell me what you need - or as much as you can.

Back to some modelling now....

Ken

• 3 months later...

Time to give this one a bump imho. As I see it, if a "today's bird" is worth drawing folks attention to, then its worth putting up a link to it, 'specially if it really isn't todays bird but a little while back's bird. PLEASE.

Steve.