My wife's cancer...all is well

It is time for an update. My wife completed her 7 1/2 months of chemo and radiation and from what we can tell at this point...she has fully beaten her cancer. Her hair is growing back nicely. but she does suffer from permanent fatigue, but she just takes things a bit slower and seems to be doing quite well.

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts of kindness and support. It's good to see she has beaten her cancer.

Thanks again everyone!!! You are the best there is!!! :cheers:

Thank God! And I mean that in every way imaginable.

My wife and I just had a cancer scare of our own. There were some suspicious issues going on with my wife. It was only yesterday that we learned that her cancer screening came back negative. Our worries lasted but a small number of weeks and it was hell on earth. I can't even imagine what your world was like for the past 7 1/2 months.

May the two of you continue to have a long, happy and healthy life together!

Eric

Great news :yahoo: !!! Way to go :thumbsup: !!! Someday perhaps we can find a cure for this horrible disease that has claimed far too many lives.

Regards,

Don.

Awesome! I literally just screamed with excitement.

Steve, 3 hours ago I just learned that my mom's breast cancer is officially in remission!

Good news for both of us, :cheers:

The surgeries, the scars, blisters, fatigue and mental torture have an end in sight.

I'm so very happy for your wife, and I'm in bliss about my mom.

The last year has been filled with a special type of uncertainty for my family. It's inspiring, and heart-breaking, to see what someone suffering from cancer will endure for their family. Just last months she was going thru radiation twice a day, every day. But damnit, it works!

I wish you and your wife a bright and pleasant future with your new lives.

Steve, Praise the Lord!!!

I'm so glad that your wife is cancer free.

You and your wife's faith can now be increased and use this trial as a source of encouragement to someone else going thru the same trial.

Tell those who need to here it about what God has done.

Tim

It is time for an update. My wife completed her 7 1/2 months of chemo and radiation and from what we can tell at this point...she has fully beaten her cancer. Her hair is growing back nicely. but she does suffer from permanent fatigue, but she just takes things a bit slower and seems to be doing quite well.

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts of kindness and support. It's good to see she has beaten her cancer.

Thanks again everyone!!! You are the best there is!!! :cheers:/>

Glad to hear that, Steve. Keep up the good spirits, everything will be fine :)

Take Care

Thanks again everyone!!! You are the best there is!!! :cheers:/>

Great news, from experience the fatigue will ease as your wife's immune system recovers. I would suggest some vitamin Q10 which will help the energy levels come back. They do take at least three weeks or so before you feel anything from them. The best of health and happiness for your family!

Gene