A-6A intruder 1/32

Man!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! :jaw-dropping:/> How was the wing fold installation? Hope mine turns out half as nice as yours! Simply STUNNING!!!

Thanks mate!!!!the wingfold was some how tricky,i almost break the hinges but in the end i manage to install them successfully

You are truly an artist. Your building skills are excellent. This is only a personal observation, but I think it would really look phenominal with the white undersides being a bit brighter and not having the rivet patterns showing. I know, I know, it's a personal preference. I would just love to see a build of this caliber with an historically realistic finish. The overall presentation and photography are outstanding, to say the least. Nicely done!

You are truly an artist. Your building skills are excellent. This is only a personal observation, but I think it would really look phenominal with the white undersides being a bit brighter and not having the rivet patterns showing. I know, I know, it's a personal preference. I would just love to see a build of this caliber with an historically realistic finish. The overall presentation and photography are outstanding, to say the least. Nicely done!

thanks a lot for your kind words,im honored !!! :thumbsup:

Truly an awesome build. I would have voted best of show just for the work you did on the main landing gear. Having been around Marine Intruders, that looks real!

Only hope I can do justice to the one I have.

its a great thing to hear such comment from someone how was around the true beast !!!!!Thanks a lot :thumbsup:/>/> :thumbsup:/>/>looking forward for your A-6 build !!! :thumbsup:/> Edited by amraam