A-6A intruder 1/32

This is spectacular work and the finish is simply incredible! Would you mind sharing how you achieved the 'dirty, mottled' finish? It would be much appreciated when I begin my A7, I had pictured the finish looking much like this but have been wondering how best to go about it. You sir have nailed it.

Chris

This is spectacular work and the finish is simply incredible! Would you mind sharing how you achieved the 'dirty, mottled' finish? It would be much appreciated when I begin my A7, I had pictured the finish looking much like this but have been wondering how best to go about it. You sir have nailed it.

Chris

you will see my answer at FSM !!! :thumbsup:

Impressive doesn't do it justice. Outstanding build and well detailed especially for 1/32 scale. But it's your mastery of weathering that makes it a true miniature. A prime example is the front landing gear. One really needs to look very hard to make sure it's a model and not the real thing. Same with the wing folding mechanism. And the air brakes are weathered in such a manner that I still can't be sure if it's the real deal or not. That's how impressed I am with your latest work.

Joel

Impressive doesn't do it justice. Outstanding build and well detailed especially for 1/32 scale. But it's your mastery of weathering that makes it a true miniature. A prime example is the front landing gear. One really needs to look very hard to make sure it's a model and not the real thing. Same with the wing folding mechanism. And the air brakes are weathered in such a manner that I still can't be sure if it's the real deal or not. That's how impressed I am with your latest work.

Joel

Joel i'm so flattered you have me speechless !!!!thanks a lot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris

All the colors i used was Gunze aqueous ,thinned with tamiya lacquer thinner.

I pre shaded the kit with flat black and sprayed some black dots randomly on the center of the panels.

For the weathering i used salt technique,with small grain and thick grain salt.

and i sprayed some light grey and tan randomly,at the end i washed the whole kit with black flory wash and grime !!!!