1/48 Mirage IIIS/DS decals

Hello everybody,

Today I received the decals for the 1/48 Mirage IIIS/DS from Cartograf. They are sharp and fantastic as usual with this printing company.

With this decal sheet, you can build any Swiss Mirage IIIS/DS in late version as all service numbers are included.

Instructions aren't finished yet, so preorder price still apply until end of this week:

Buy Mirage IIIS/DS decals

I decided to print with Cartograf for best possible quality, hope you will enjoy.

gdkits%20decals%20mirage%20IIIS.jpg

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Have fun modelling

Gabriel, GDkits.com

Nose for IIIS variant...

Hi to all,

that nose was produced by Kinetic: Three "non-recon" noses were originally shown: a bulgy cone for the French "Cyrano" radar, a "straight and narrow" for non-radar Mirage III versions (5, V), and a less bulgy curved cone for the Hughes-Radar equipped Swiss variant.

Model Peek's thread on ARC shows all nose styles, alas only the rece nose and the Cyrano nose are in the original release K48050.

For a deeper discussion about the parts for a Swiss Mirage, please see my post on Britmodeller.

So we have to build the RS first and wait for the Swiss chasseur.

Cheers

Ian

Edited by PeepingBear