1/72 Hasegawa F4 Phantom II 'Thunderbirds Lizard'

Hopefully the camera will hide the many and varied oopses and mistakes in this Phantom. Humbrol enamels with some Microscale decals and a home printed number '4'. The seats are Aeroclub with PP Aeropart pull handles. This was the first build that I used my Chinese 'knock off' double action airbrush that I won at a model raffle, I dabbled with some pre and post shading. Capped it off with a Polly S flat coat

Dsc05690_zpsepmcjrlf.jpg

Dsc05686_zpsxoe6gjol.jpg

DSC05698_zps4qtoncin.jpg

DSC05699_zpsmhsensta.jpg

Cheers, Tony

Nice. Crisp camouflage, restrained and not overdone weathering, a tidy little build indeed. The only thing I would add is to hang some iron, missiles, and/or drop tanks on her to make it look a little less naked. But that's just me. Well done though :thumbsup: .

Regards,

Don.

Nice. Crisp camouflage, restrained and not overdone weathering, a tidy little build indeed. The only thing I would add is to hang some iron, missiles, and/or drop tanks on her to make it look a little less naked. But that's just me. Well done though :thumbsup:/>/> .

Regards,

Don.

Thanks Don & Brian for your comments, though, as a USAF Thunderbirds 'Lizard', it carried no ordnance or tanks during it's aerobatic assignment.

Cheers, Tony

Edited by Snowbird3a

Thanks Don & Brian for your comments, though, as a USAF Thunderbirds 'Lizard', it carried no ordnance or tanks during it's aerobatic assignment.

Cheers, Tony

Ah yes, that makes sense. Sure would look unique sitting beside a full color Thunderbirds F-4E. Great job again :thumbsup: .

Regards,

Don