Hello

My frist 1/32 model, F-4J from Tamiya i famous Showtime 100 livery from Vietnam war.

Model is built with a lot of aftermarket, Eduard cockpit, seats, exhaust, arresting hook, RBF and PE set, Quickboost intake covers and additional Mk.20 bombs. Decals are mix of tamiya decals and Yellowhammer set for this plane.

Model is painted with Mr. colour paints as always.

Yellowhammer set says that this F-4J had mostly loadout as it`s displayed on the model, 2 AIM-7 in the back, 4 AIM-9 and 4 Mk.20 with centerline fuel tank.

Weathering is light, tried to keep it as clean as possible as i like. Used mostly AK interactive products and oil colours.

Exhausts and metal around them are painted with Alclad paints.

A lot of pictures for you, i hope you`ll all like it!

IMG_4908_zpsa8jkc4f7.jpg

IMG_4915_zpss54bsdx2.jpg

IMG_4922_zpsvgpwudlg.jpg

IMG_4924_zpsyvraq3a7.jpg

IMG_4933_zpsfikqv3il.jpg

Edited by Sukhoi Su-27

Thank you all, really glad you like it!

@compressorman

I always use oil colours for washes since i paint everything with Mr. colour acrylics.

I use brand Louvre, i guess there are better out there on the market, but i found these to be pretty good, so i stick to them.

Here`s how they look.

http://www.violtan.com/articles/datinp/LB_LOUVRE_OIL_M.JPG

I mix black and white to get tone of grey i need for different surfaces and work with it.

There is also set of washes made by Mig Jimenez, also bought that recently and it`s pretty good (haven`t used it on F-4J but on one other model), has couple of options for different base colours.

http://www.migjimenez.com/en/41-aircraft-panel-line-wash

• 4 weeks later...