ARC Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
balls47

Academy 1/32 scale F-16

balls47   

Yessir, I know I have contacted you before about this, but can you give us a ballpark date if/when you are going to release an M.C.I.D. intake for the

Academy 1/32 scale F-16? Thank You.

balls47   

As soon as it becomes available I will start my Academy F-16. Very excited!

Likewise; I have everything else pretty much lined up. I'm excited as well. I have a hard time figuring out Academy. Some of their stuff is great. Then there is the Academy F-16. I could (maybe) live with the small-mouth intake, but the MCID(big-mouth) intake, nah. I'll wait for Mr. Wilson to do his magic.

Added: What am I saying. YOU make a corrected small-mouth intake for this kit. Duh! Thing is, I bought one for practically nothing at Hobby Lobby. Someone was late on an order for something a while back and included a resin exhaust for the GE motor.

Edited by balls47

balls47   

Just a "bump." Any word on the M.C.I.D. intake for Academy's 1/32 scale F-16? Thanks, buddy.

balls47   

Hey Chris, This is just a "bump." I was wondering if you have a time-frame when you may be coming out with the MCID intake for the 1/32 scale Academy F-16C kit? Thanks, Chris. Take care and be safe, Tim