NEW ! F-22 A STRATO CAD PARTS ! Upcoming 3D PRINTED WHEELS

Stephane,

Mate...mate. Chill. Like most here, I just want to build an accurate Mirage 2000, F-22, etc etc etc. Like Darren said, release your product and let that be your weapon against the "trolls". Looking forward to seeing your Mirage 2K releases very soon. Peace out. :sunrevolves:

What was this thread about :blink:/>/> ?

We're STILL WAITING to see.................................................................................

not worth the effort. Those that think folks are piling on him look up his posts and check out his history.

It is not harassment, it is a redirection to show ones past history in response to conversations.

Edited by richter111

Personally, I'm finding the suck factor of all the bullying a lot worse than the 'Proclamations of Shock & Awe.

If his "history" of posts are irritating to some, that is only proof that that was known prior to clicking on the current post.

From a value perspective, I am enjoying the renders at least.

if half of the effort used in this thread was used toward actually producing product the thread would have gone in a totally different direction. the cad drawings look really good, as do alot of what potential projects are submitted, the issue is that that is all most are, potential projects. maybe have the product in hand, ready to sell instead of a product proposed announcement? would help out alot more. you would really look stupid in court when you have several hundred forum members there, trying to sue for loss of sales or money. all our collective lawyer would have to do is ask you to show the jury your product ready to sell, along with paperwork showing where you had it out on the market.

bottom line, produce a product for sale, on the market, where it can be bought today. if it is not 100% correct most will find it somewhat acceptable. especially if it is on the backside.

as far as anyone that works around the aircraft sending pictures it would be possible, but the paperwork involved can be extensive. especially on an aircraft like the f-22.

Stephane,

Mate...mate. Chill. Like most here, I just want to build an accurate Mirage 2000, F-22, etc etc etc. Like Darren said, release your product and let that be your weapon against the "trolls". Looking forward to seeing your Mirage 2K releases very soon. Peace out. :sunrevolves:/>

Hi, no problem mate, i am waiting from Shapeways words. I have checked and their printing's been delayed 1 week with the new material. So in theory i should have a word about this tomorrow or tuesday. Plus from another printer.

Stephane.

if half of the effort used in this thread was used toward actually producing product the thread would have gone in a totally different direction. the cad drawings look really good, as do alot of what potential projects are submitted, the issue is that that is all most are, potential projects. maybe have the product in hand, ready to sell instead of a product proposed announcement? would help out alot more. you would really look stupid in court when you have several hundred forum members there, trying to sue for loss of sales or money. all our collective lawyer would have to do is ask you to show the jury your product ready to sell, along with paperwork showing where you had it out on the market.

bottom line, produce a product for sale, on the market, where it can be bought today. if it is not 100% correct most will find it somewhat acceptable. especially if it is on the backside.

as far as anyone that works around the aircraft sending pictures it would be possible, but the paperwork involved can be extensive. especially on an aircraft like the f-22.

Hi Wright2626,

not "potential" but actual kit parts that will be released, none of these kits detail parts are proposed, they are products soon to be released, as all of the new designs i have started to work on with 3D this year these are all work-in-progress, with the exception of the Mirage 2000 wheels which are complete and have already been sent to the printers, (plus some other parts for a a large size kit that will be announced later this year). As was my habit in the past for resin kits i have always chosen to show my work-in-progress first rather than just post a single 'here's the finished product" announcement. I am certainly not alone doing this, other manufacturers including injected kit companies often do the same. Like i said before, the 3D CAD files Are the tooling. There are weeks and months of work invested in them. That's not free. The only thing that separates a complete 3D CAD file from a physical product is a click of a mouse to send them to the printers (done). The other products files are about 80-95% complete, I'm working on them plus on other to be announced new things. Be patient, it's coming.

Stephane

Email: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

Edited by Stratospheremodels

Here we go :) , the updated shipping date from Shapeways, the order was shipped today ! And i am waiting to hear some new infos from a 3rd printer.

Shapeways%20Order%20SHIPPED.jpg

Stephane

Stratosphere Models

Email: stratospheremodels

Stephane, not sure if you caught this or not, but one of the main tire renders, shows "cot" limitation instead of "cut" limitation, not sure if it will even matter at 48 scale but with the attention to detail you put into this, might not want to let such an obvious error get by you. good luck with this.

Yup, good eyes, good find, i appreciate that ! :thumbsup: Actually i did, i already got a mix of old and new versions of those tire renderings and i had indeed written COT instead of CUT due to earlier slightly lower resolution pictures, got better ones, compared with other tires, found out the mistake, updated it to CUT on all sides of the tires. It can be seen on some of the renderings of the front tires, which i designed after the main tires.

Stephane

Stratosphere Models

Email: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr