Hello all

I have not finished a model since before my son (who is eight now) was born, and my interest in modelling has faded more and more as time has gone by.

I will charge actual shipping, and am willing to ship anywhere. I prefer PayPal as a method of payment, I will take personal checks or money orders as well on a case by case basis.

These are all "builder's kits"...Complete, but all open box, bags sealed, unless otherwise stated.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Prices are negotiable, especially if you are interested in more than one item. PM if interested.

Aaron

Aircraft

1/48 Tamiya F-117 Nighthawk

-TwoBobs 48-099 "Kosovo Bandits"

-Royale Resin "Late" weighted wheels

$40.00

1/48 Academy F-15E Strike Eagle "Operation Iraqi Freedom"

$25.00

1/48 Monogram F-4C Phantom

$10.00

Auto

1/24 Lindberg Dodge Charger North Carolina State Patrol cruiser

$20.00

I may have some decals and resin that might appear on E-bay in the next few days, but this is it for now. Thank you for looking! Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Edited by strikeeagle801

Hello all

I have not finished a model since before my son (who is eight now) was born, and my interest in modelling has faded more and more as time has gone by.

I will charge actual shipping, and am willing to ship anywhere. I prefer PayPal as a method of payment, I will take personal checks or money orders as well on a case by case basis.

These are all "builder's kits"...Complete, but all open box, bags sealed, unless otherwise stated.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Prices are negotiable, especially if you are interested in more than one item. PM if interested.

Aaron

Aircraft

1/48 Tamiya F-117 Nighthawk

-TwoBobs 48-099 "Kosovo Bandits"

-Royale Resin "Late" weighted wheels

$40.00

1/48 Academy F-15E Strike Eagle "Operation Iraqi Freedom"

$25.00

1/48 Monogram F-4C Phantom

$10.00

Auto

1/24 Lindberg Dodge Charger North Carolina State Patrol cruiser

$20.00

I may have some decals and resin that might appear on E-bay in the next few days, but this is it for now. Thank you for looking! Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Out of curiosity, I understand you said you might be placing some resin on EBay, so my question goes would you happen to have any Shull24 LAU-128 F-15 rails-I'd like to buy directly from you as I don't have Ebay.