There is only 1 1/32 OV-10 and it's a "D". Kitty Hawk makes it. So far I think there is only PE available. However, an OV-10A in 1/32 by Kitty Hawk will be released soon.

I wish some were made in 1/48 Gonz, I still want to build my Testors bird but the lack of an additional seat for the rear is making me put off building it😞

Kitty Hawk's 1/32 OV-10A is coming out in August, it has been officially announced on their facebook page (as well as photos showing completed kit). Plug: be sure to check out new OV-10A decals for it... www.aoadecals.com

But the original post was asking about resin seats for the OV-10. AMS Resin is making seats for it, you can see status here:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=55870

Can you use your OV-10A data sheet on the OV-10D?

Honestly, I don't know how much/if any crossover there would be as I didn’t look into the D model markings. The sheet is for the original A model scheme from the 60s/70s, so the high viz markings (nat’l insignia, warnings/cautions, etc) for sure wouldn’t apply to the D. As for the smaller text only markings, I suspect they changed somewhat from the new build stencils as represented but can't say.

(There is a lot of crossover for the sheet though for the same early period USAF A overall grey Broncos.)

Kitty Hawk's 1/32 OV-10A is coming out in August, it has been officially announced on their facebook page (as well as photos showing completed kit). Plug: be sure to check out new OV-10A decals for it... www.aoadecals.com

But the original post was asking about resin seats for the OV-10. AMS Resin is making seats for it, you can see status here:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=55870

DOH!

• 3 months later...

Hi

Who makes seats for the Ov10 Bronco in 1/32 scale. Any resin after market?

Thanks for the help.

Oliver

I have completed the seats and the wheels. (AERO 150 tanks and wing tanks are finished but not available yet)

Check Sprue....

No 1/48 goods?

I have only the AERO 150 gallon tanks in 1/48 scale so far.

They will be at Sprue in a couple of weeks.

What is needed for the 1/48 scale?

Edited by Harold

I have only the AERO 150 gallon tanks in 1/48 scale so far.

They will be at Sprue in a couple of weeks.

What is needed for the 1/48 scale?

Tanks sound great in 1/48 but also ejection seats, although the Testor kit is basic and lacking, I'd like a full cockpit and rocket pods.

In 1/48 there were the Paragon resin & etch update detail sets for the Testors kit as has already been mentioned. My sets had been sitting on the shelf for 10+ years & recently sold them on eBay for some good money. Keep checking eBay as they pop up from time to time, however, they won't be cheap. The sets include a fairly well detailed cockpit with integral seats. But anything is better than what comes in the Testors kit OOB.