TRUMPETER NEW 06/15 SU-24 1/72

I'm just here for the TrumpyBoss haters...

Not a great way to start on ARC. Suggest you tone it down and post something substantive. Your similar post on another thread is tiring.

Gene K

Edited by Gene K

Not a great way to start on ARC. Suggest you tone it down and post something substantive. Your similar post on another thread is tiring.

Gene K

Report and carry on.

The thread has been cleaned already. Don't feed the troll. :rolleyes:

But that's only how my eyes see it. And those eyes are, unfortunately, ones of a TrumpyBoss hater.

Don't hate TrumpyBoss. They think that a complete CAD model can be made out of drawings floating on the internet plus some walkarounds and that feedback on the model isn't welcome. So be it. Other companies (KH, AMK, Kinetic, FMK, etc) don't have the same approach. And we have the possibility to ignore TrumpyBoss products (which are pretty good sometimes: A-6, Su-9, etc).

Edited by Laurent
  • 3 months later...
Now we got (or soon get) excellent MR version. Does anybody know when Trumpeter 1/72 Su-24M variant is going to appear??

I have it. I like it but it is missing some important Recon items. I do know, from the parts breakdown, that there is an Su-24M coming. When is the problem. Looking at all the "sell sheets" (information sent to hobby shops) as far as I can into 2016 doesn't have the variant listed. Yet, I am sure it is coming! I even sold off my 48th scale kit based on that feeling!

Regards,