Pak-Fa and Su-47 kits....

I so wish there were 1/48th versions of these 2 aircraft readily available. i know about the HpH kit of the Pak-Fa, but just can't justfy the cost right now.

So,

Which of the 1/72 scale kits are the ones to go for? Zvezda? Academy? Hobby Boss?

TIA

M

If you take the Zvezda you need to shorten up the wingspan,remove and rescribe wing panels and some other and a newer nose and cockpit

If you take the Hobbyboss I think that something was off but wings,panel lines and nose are fine

Pak-Fa as long nothing good in terms of blueprints and sections pops off is to been avoided as for what I have seen and read you have to modify/scratch fuselage parts and some other stuff.Probably some parts of it are good for the X-02 Wyvern ^^

Thanks guys.

Re the accuracy issues, I'm actually not "that" concerned. They would be "in-flight" builds, more than likely, and I'm looking for a "good representation" versus "absolute accuracy". Now come a 48th scale kit, I will have different opinions!

Thanks again.

M