Martin Baker Mk. GRU5 seats are available now from Hypersonic Models

Hi all,

I'd like to let you know that I have released a set of MB Mk. GRU5 seats in 1:48. You can now put the correct seat into your early Intruders - the seat was used in A-6A, EA-6A and A-6E Intruders, the change to the later GRU7 seat happened until the mid 70's.

The seats are designed and sized for the HobbyBoss cockpits. I haven't tested them in Revell or Kinetic kits so at the moment I can't say whether they will fit those kits without modification.

The set comes with two individual seats with differently placed harness and hoses and includes a pair of drogue gun rods for each seat as well.

GRU5_inst_zpsvxa0fhwl.jpg

GRU5_sides_zps8zu9ykxw.jpg

GRU5_top_zpsg2i6t95e.jpg

GRU5_bird_zpsc0bkfwbl.jpg

The link to my shop: https://www.hypersonicmodels.co.uk/product/martin-baker-mk-gru5-ejection-seats

Many thanks!

Jeffrey

I received my order yesterday, exactly one week after I ordered. Pretty fast to go from England to the U.S.A. Great prompt service. The seats look better in person. All the items I ordered are well cast and highly detailed. Now I can start my Hobby Boss A-6A. I will definitely order from Hypersonic again in the future. Looking forward to your future products.

Mark

Wow, what rock was I hiding under. Those look amazing Jeffery, a piece of art I think :thumbsup:

Good thing I waited on my order so I will add a couple sets of these. Hey, maybe this would prod me to get started on my HB A-6.

Thanks for producing these.

Many thanks! You will have to wait a little now though. My web shop will be closed for nearly three weeks (until June 3rd) as I'm going away for a bit. It will be business as usual after that.

Jeffrey

No Problem Jeffery. Three weeks is nothing with the rate I model. I will plan to place the order when you get back.

Also looking forward to your A-3 sets (which I know are nowhere close) as I have been putting off getting the kit due to the "problems" I have read about.