Star Wars Group Build is officially finished

Well, May the 4th has passed in all parts of our space floating rock, and even though today we celebrate Revenge of the 5th! this group build is officially closed.

I consider this group build quite a success - although it did not attract such big numbers as the voting pole for it suggested, still 11 modellers managed to finish 23 Star Wars models in the allocated time. And hats off to all of you from the moderating team - quality of each and every model built is amazing!

Raffle winner will be announced shortly

Thanks to everybody for participating and

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Yes, great job everyone, and thanks to the mods for putting this together. I don't think I've ever finished as many models for a group build as I did for this one.

-Dave

Great builds everyone and some great references for me too!

I'm sorry I didn't finish it in time, but still for me it was a very useful entry. I didn't know about the group build until Sebastijan commented in another build and that made me enthusiastic. I still learned from it being my first build other than a (Russian) helo or jet. I look forward to building more of these, and perhaps I'll join a next group build sooner. I'll certainly look more often in that corner of the forum! :)

Thanks everybody,

Mark

Yes, great job everyone, and thanks to the mods for putting this together. I don't think I've ever finished as many models for a group build as I did for this one.

-Dave

Ain't that the truth!

(Pokes bear)

({reminds of a certain GB he's also cohosting})

I really enjoyed this group build. Thank you to the mods for the behind the scenes work. There was some great builds and I learned about some kits that I didn't even know existed.

Els

Numbers were lower then I expected but some very nice finished models. Thats what happens when you don't invite the "Enterprise".monketdance4.gif

Great job.70.gif