1/32 Hasegawa F-5E Tiger II re-release?

Does anyone know if there's a plan from Hasegawa to re-issue their 1/32 F-5E Tiger II kit? It's getting almost impossible to find, even on Ebay there's only one up for auction and it's in Germany. I have the Kangnum and the early 90's Revell Swiss Air Force releases but the details are very soft and the clear canopy parts have no framing mold lines present. They look very "soft" compared to what I remeber about the Hasegawa releases. I'd like to find a Hasegawa f-5, if there is no plan to re-issue the kits.

Unless a mold is damaged beyond repair or simply wears out, it's a safe bet than it *will* eventually be reissued. It may not be on your time schedule, but the tooling represents potential income and when it's sitting in a warehouse not being used, it's costing money. It will be around again. Meantime, keep an eye peeled on eBay, or put an ad here on ARC. There are precious few kits that *somebody* out there doesn't have in their stash that they know they'll never build...