Kinetic Super Etendard (modernise) 1/48

Another lovely French jet where a new-tool will probably be most welcome. I wish it were someone else doing it though.

Tom

I'm glad it's Kinetic, their quality is getting better and better with every release.

Mirage..Dagger..FRS1 Harrier...Super Etendard..Falklands covered!

Ok do you mean I can stop praying for my 1/48 Vulcan then :)

Always wanted to do Black Buck with some missiles and even have the Model Decal sheet but in 1/48 it would look wonderful.

Oh and while we are at it, I think we need a Victor since you really can't have one without the other.

But staying on topic, I have both the Heller and Airfix kits and I thought they were pretty good. However maybe I could plan one in Argentine markings and the Kinetic kit will probably include those I hope.

Another lovely French jet where a new-tool will probably be most welcome. I wish it were someone else doing it though.

Tom

LIKE!

You and me both. Maybe the stars and the planets will align for them.

Cheers

Brad

What is the difference between a "Modernisé" Etendard and the unmodified version? What I am really asking is: can this kit be built as an Argentinian 1982 vintage Etendard carrying one Exocet missile w/o much trouble?

What is the difference between a "Modernisé" Etendard and the unmodified version? What I am really asking is: can this kit be built as an Argentinian 1982 vintage Etendard carrying one Exocet missile w/o much trouble?

Kinetic is to release a Mirage IIIEA, Dagger and SHar FRS.1... all this is very Falklandish so it would seem reasonable that the kit would come with parts to do a legacy Super Etendard.

Main differences:

- cockpit (IP mainly)

- fin antennas (leading and trailing edge)

Edited by Laurent