MasaMasaMasaMasa's forum address...?

Hi there, blokes! :wave:

I've just woken up to discover that my sheila has somehow managed to erase all of my favourite sites saved on Windows. :crying2: Says she that it was an accident, but I'll deal with her later on.

One of the sites I urgently hanker after right now is this Japanese fella who turned the Esci 1/48 MiG-23 'n' the Revell 1/48 MiG-25 into these breathtakin' pieces of art.

Already tried lookin' up for this address all over the Internet to no avail; sent a message to someone whose name is Masa T (@MasaMZP) on Twitter, but he answered he's nay the one I was after.

Thank ye very, very much in advance.

Cheers,

Unc²

Hi there, blokes! :wave:/>

I've just woken up to discover that my sheila has somehow managed to erase all of my favourite sites saved on Windows. :crying2:/> Says she that it was an accident, but I'll deal with her later on.

One of the sites I urgently hanker after right now is this Japanese fella who turned the Esci 1/48 MiG-23 'n' the Revell 1/48 MiG-25 into these breathtakin' pieces of art.

Already tried lookin' up for this address all over the Internet to no avail; sent a message to someone whose name is Masa T (@MasaMZP) on Twitter, but he answered he's nay the one I was after.

Thank ye very, very much in advance.

Cheers,

Unc²

Is this who you are looking for?

http://www.naritafamily.com/

Cheers

Larry

Is this who you are looking for?

http://www.naritafamily.com/

Hey, Larry! :cheers:

Thanks for answerin,' but nay, this ain't the address I'm after. It's a Japanese modeller who displayed WIPs of both the Esci 1/48 MiG-23 'n' also the Revell 1/48 MiG-25 kits. He'd show whut to do in order to correct the horrors on each kit. Bad thing 'bout that page was that everythin' was written in Japanese. I wish ya'd seen that page; it was sumthin' real impressive.

Thanks anyway,

Cheers,

Unc²

Hey, Larry! 271.gif

Thanks for answerin,' but nay, this ain't the address I'm after. It's a Japanese modeller who displayed WIPs of both the Esci 1/48 MiG-23 'n' also the Revell 1/48 MiG-25 kits. He'd show whut to do in order to correct the horrors on each kit. Bad thing 'bout that page was that everythin' was written in Japanese. I wish ya'd seen that page; it was sumthin' real impressive.

Thanks anyway,

Cheers,

Unc²

Hello Uncle

Maybe this is the link you are looking for:

http://masamasamasam...category-2.html

Regards

Carlos

Hello Uncle

Maybe this is the link you are looking for:

http://masamasamasam...category-2.html

Regards

Carlos

:woot.gif:¡Hola, Carlos! Tanto tiempo, mi hermano.

Yeh, that's exactly the link I was lookin' for; thank ye so very, very much, my good mate from Mexico! :worship:

Got the Kasan set for the Esci 1/48 MiG-23 kits some time ago, 'n' was searchin' for inspiration on Masamasa's site. Quite an incredible job he did on both the MiG-23 'n' MiG-25 kits. Think of it again, I can honestly say that his models look way much better than the new Trumpeter 'n' Kitty Hawk offerings for both MiGs in that scale... :rolleyes:

Speak 'bout it, whut was of yer impressive 1/48th scale SuE build? Still dream of it at nights, y'know. Yers was such an awesome thread!

Thanks a lot once again; un abrazo grande, mi amigo.

Cheers,

El tío mala onda

Hola Tío

Nice to chat with you again. I agree, the work of this fellow is both impressive and inspirational, it's also in my favorites links.

As for the SuE it's still on hold, the decals didn't worked as I was expecting. Next step is to finish the new decals design I'm doing before continuing the work, hopefully by the end of the year.

I'll be looking forward for your work on that Mig, please share some pics of your progress.

Te envío un abrazo y seguimos en contacto.

Carlos

As for the SuE it's still on hold, the decals didn't worked as I was expecting. Next step is to finish the new decals design I'm doing before continuing the work, hopefully by the end of the year.

Hola, mi hermano. :wave:

Y'know, if it's of any use to ya right now, perhaps the Uncle could come in rescue 'bout those decals which didn't work for yer 1/48 Argie Navy SuE build? Just offerin' my help if it suits ya awlright.

Anythin' ya need, just scream my name, aye?

I'll be looking forward for your work on that Mig, please share some pics of your progress.

Wilco, sir! :salute:

¡Otro gran abrazo desde Buenos Aires, Carlitos!

Cheers 'em,

Unc²