Kits FS Some rare ones! 1/32, 1/35, 1/48, 1/72, 1/144

Howdy all, I hope you are all doing well in your parts of the country/world. I just capped off a great Birthday weekend and now its back to normal for the work week! That said, I'm trying to raise up a little bit of extra fundage to take the kiddo to a show this week in town. So I figured I could dump some of the collection, and get the funds to take her. Knock out 2 birds with one stone! Ill be shipping via USPS Priority mail unless its mega-expensive, as my prices INCLUDE CONUS 48 Shipping! Make offers if you want multiples and let me know of any questions you may have! Thanks and take care!

For Sale:

BBI Toys 1/18 F/A-18C Golden Dragons (NO original box, but in great condition) -$160

1/32

Revell Tornado RAF (Not the Revell AG version, the Revell America boxing, Desert Sand version) -$50

Tamiya F-14A Black Knights -$100

1/35

DML/Dragon Modern Military Figures lot (Mainly Modern, few Vietnam sets, Have 23 sets boxed, if interested ill provide a listing to you!

Academy UH-1C Heavy Hog w/additional DML Helo Crew -$40

1/48

Tamiya F-16 BLK 25/32 ANG W/Afterburner "Tacos" decal sheet -$45

Great Wall Hobby F-15C ANG -$85

Trumpeter T-38C -$28

Revell AG Rafale M w/bomb racks, bombs (New boxing) x2 kits -$25 each or $45 for both

AMT ES-3A Shadow (Includes wing fuel tanks, and BUDDY POD) -$35

Revell F/A-18E x2 kits Combo (1 is the original boxing w/JDAMS, the 2nd is the smaller boxing "Hobby Lobby" version) -$38

Revell F-14B x2 (Newer release with new bombcat parts/pilots. Will also include spares from other boxings of those same kits -$25 each or both together for $45

1/72

Hasegawa T-38 Combo (2 kits, 1 box) -$25

Hasegawa F/A-18D -$25

MPC Avro Vulcan -$30

Heller KC-135FR/R -$45

1/144

Minicraft KC-135E and Revell B-52H Combo -$40

Testors Bagged C-5 Galaxy (Not quite sure I want to part w/her, as it was a Birthday Gift, but let me know what you would offer!)

Edited by Hueyhogfan13
  • 1 month later...