LF: Instructions for Academy 1/32 F-16CG,F-16I and Trumpeter 1/32 F-10

Hi, I am not sure if this is in the right section but I need some help. If it needs to go somewhere else, please let me know.

I am just coming back into building after 3 years off and I am going through my stash and stuff and seem to be missing some instruction booklets. Does anyone know how to get them replaced or find online copies of them?

I am in need of the Academy 1:32nd F-16CG/CJ and F-16I booklets and the Trumpeter 32nd F-100 and F-105G booklets.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by PNW_Modeler

This section is acceptable, but you might put the kit names in the title to increase the chance of someone responding. Such as:

LF: Instructions for Academy 1/32 F-16CG and Trumpeter 1/32 F-100D and F-105G

The kits have instructions now?!?!?!?

Welcome back to the hobby!

At one point, HobbySearch (which is http:\\www.1999.co.jp) posted scans of the instructions of kits on their website. I found them for your F-100, which you can find through this link here.

I don't see them posted for the other kits though. I have the F-16I kit and I can get copies made, or I can scan them for you if you like, just let me know. I think that the F-16I and F-16CG kits are close enough that you could probably figure out the assembly for the other.

-Dave