Matchbox Skyknight OOB Review - Classic and simple

If it’s one thing I love, it’s a two seater, especially if it’s an awkwardly-styled side-by-side two seater! If it just happens to be a Matchbox too, then I’m probably going to get really excited about it! That’s exactly what happened when I came across the old Matchbox F3D Skyknight in a shop a while ago!

I know there’s a newer Sword kit of the venerable F3D, but really, you have to give Matchbox credit for bothering to kit the rather pedestrian Skyknight in the first place. I don’t know how popular a kit it was, but it’s a nice one to have if you like early night fighters or Korean War stuff.

I thought I’d share this one as an out of box review, so please, take a look at the old chestnut at the link below!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/172-matchbox-f3d-2-skyknight-oob/

Awesome, I remember seeing this in the Ike shop again and again. Saving up my pocket money and almost buying it but it just never quite did it for me. And here it is again 35 years later. Still not quite doing it for me.

Thanks for nostalgia.